We never like to think about ‘worst case scenarios’, but imagine being stuck out in a storm, with a dead phone and no way of contacting anyone. Having certain emergency items like a first aid kit can come in handy during these scenarios.
This portable emergency weather radio is definitely another.
This radio offers a number of features that are extremely important:
- Micro and Standard USB ports for charging phones
- Solar Panel & Hand Crank to recharge 1000mAh battery
- A Powerful LED flashlight
- AM/FM Radio & Weather Broadcast Channel from NOAA
Our goal at Sirius Survival is to make sure you are prepared for situations unknown. A device like this emergency radio is small, handy and offers so many critical things to have during emergencies that it is a must have recommendation from us. Having some kind of battery bank crucial, but added features of a flashlight and radio are important. And once it’s powered, you’re looking at a battery that will go. With enough light to last you through the night or provide up to 7 hours of radio on a full charge. Remain in the loop even when you’re offline with AM / FM radio and the latest weather updates from NOAA.
- Maximum Power Consumption : 3W
- AM : 520-1710KHz, FM: 87-108MHz, NOAA: 162.40 ~ 162.55MHz
- Working Voltage : 2.7V to 4.2V
- Battery: Polymer Li-ion
Please note: Radio stations signal does depend on location and time frames. Some stations may not be available outside of certain time frames, so be sure to know emergency signals around you.