- The Big Daddy Ferro Rod Fire Starter by Sirius Survival
- This rod measures 5” long by 1/2” wide huge surface is for easy striking
- The high quality 550 paracord lanyard / handle unravels into two pieces 55” and 45” for easy use in an emergency situation.
- Light enough to take anywhere easy to carry and store.
- Paracord handle is attached through a hole in the ferrocerium rod so it is very sturdy.
- This is easily one of the highest quality fire starters available and reliable in any situation
- Easy survival tool to keep with you wherever you go
- Ferrocerium rods will work in any weather. Rain, snow, extreme heat. And at any altitude.
- Drop it on the water, drop it off a building this thing will work and last.
- Great for emergency survival kits, backpacking, hiking, hunting, fishing, keep one in your car or RV.
- Multiple color options are available!
How many strikes does it take to wear out a fire starter? It doesn’t matter when you have the Big Daddy fire starter backed by the Sirius Survival unlimited strike policy. This ferro rod fire starter has the hugest rod you’ve ever seen. Measuring in at a stunning 5 inches long or 15.24 cm for those of you north of the boarder and a hefty 5 ounces this beast has what it takes to meet your fire starting needs during those long cold nights out in the wilderness. Strike it as many times as you want throw it off the top of a building (trust us we have) this thing will work and last anytime you need it to. The BigDaddy’s sturdy paracord handle / lanyard unravels into two pieces if needed in an emergency situation. One piece at 55 inches and another at 45 inches. This ferrocerium rod has a hug surface area to throw off some massive sparks into your sweet little tinder bundle making starting fires a breeze. Just go ahead and buy Big Daddy, give it a try. You know you want to.
Big Daddy Unlimited strikes policy. – If you manage to wear through this beast we’ll send you a new one for free.