We live in a world of technology, most of which requires a large amount of power nowadays.
So instead of hoping those devices have enough power, it’s time to bring the battery power with you, but not just any power, now with the SolarHub you can bring a battery bank with that ability to charge itself up with just the sunlight.
You can now quickly convert the sunlight around you into energy to keep your phone, headphones or any other device that can be charged via USB.
- Survival Situations
- Power Outages
Whether travelling on the move with no time to sit plugged in, or to keep packed away in an emergency situation bag for natural disasters, the SolarHub solar power bank will keep your devices powered when you need them.
- Battery Type: Rechargeable Li-polymer battery
- Battery Capacity: 20000mAh
- Use temperature: -25℃-60℃
- Input: Type C, 5V/3A(max), 9V/2A(max), 12V/1.5A(max)
- Outputs: Dual USBs, USB-1 – 5V/2A(max), USB-2 – 5V/3A(max), 9V/2A(max), 12V/1.5A(max)
- Solar: 5V/6W/1.2A/20%
- Qi Wireless Charge: 10W
- Flashlight: Dual LED, multiple modes
- Closed Dimensions: 7″ x 3.5″ x 1.5″
- Open Dimensions: 7″ x 15″ x 1″
- Weighs 1.5lbs