Rugged yet lightweight, Sirius Survival’s Plate Carrier Vest is MOLLE (Modular Lightweight Load-Carrying Equipment) compatible and designed to offer ballistic protection with four plate armor pocket inserts (armor plates not included). The internal plate pockets in the front and back of the tactical vest include internal loop fields and can fit most soft and hard plate armor. For side protection, the detachable Cummerbund comes with side plate armor pockets that can hold plates up to 6” X 7″. Covered by rows of MOLLE (Modular Lightweight Load-Carrying Equipment) compatible webbing, the military tactical vest is fully customizable and can fit most pouches, holsters, and other modular gear. The upper MOLLE webbing on the front and back of the plate carrier vest is covered with loop fields to attach patches, brand tape, and other hooked back accessories. For quick and effortless removal, the modular plate carrier vest has adjustable padded shoulder straps include quick-release buckles. Additional features include an emergency drag handle on the back and a padded mesh interior for a comfortable fit and feel.
- Front Pocket Measures 13 5/8 Inches X 11 1/8 Inches X 1 Inch | Back Pocket Measures 12 Inches X 11 1/8 Inches X 1 Inch
- MOLLE (Modular Lightweight Load-Carrying Equipment) Webbing Allows You To Mount MOLLE Pouches, Holsters, And Other MOLLE Attachments On The Military Vest
- Upper MOLLE Webbing On The Front And Back Of The Tactical Vest With Loop Fields For Attaching Patches, Branch Tape, And Other Hook Accessories
- Adjustable Padded Shoulder Straps With Hook Fields On The Underside And Quick Release Buckles For Rapid Removal
- Heavyweight Material Composition For Optimal Durability Without Sacrificing Mobility (See Specs Tab For Material Composition)