In any emergency situation, getting food is one of the absolute necessities.
And depending on the circumstances, it can be rather difficult to come by.
That is why any survival bag or any emergency bag you prepare should always include MRE’s, or Meals Ready to Eat. With APack Ready Meals, you will get 12 individually packed meals in a case, enough to provide a single person 6 days’ worth of rations (2 each day)
APack Ready Meals Feature:
• Individually packaged meals with durable, easy-open packaging
• Each lightweight case contains 12 meals (2 each of 6 different varieties)
• Meals have an extended shelf life based upon storage conditions (shelf life chart)
• Just two meals meet an individual’s full daily caloric needs
• Meals are self-heating – the entrée is ready in just 10-12 minutes
Every APack Ready Meal includes an entrée with self-heating unit, side dishes, seasoning packet, utensil and towelette.
So where should these be used?
Well any situation that you could find yourself stranded and needing food. While you can live up to 3 weeks without food, your body will quickly lose energy to do much of anything without some calorie intake. With these rations, you can keep yourself safe in a survival situation.
Having individual packaged meals along with you for these situations is important:
• Bug Out Bags
• Survival Scenarios