– 3 inch long ferrocerium rod for easy striking
– Smooth ergonomic solid wooden handle allows for a solid grip
– Attached paracord lanyard unravels into two pieces of paracord 57 inches long each
– Attached metal striker is included for safe and easy striking.
– The striker has a bottle opener, ruler, map scale, and a hex wrench on it for added functionality
The Sirius Survival 8 – in – 1 Survival / Everyday Carry Fire Starter was designed to offer multiple survival tools in one item.
Our team of experts designed this Fire Starter specifically to be compact and easy to carry. We selected high quality components to make up this kit. Having access to the right tool at the right time can make all the difference in a survival situation. Quality is important. Don’t Compromise.
1. Solid wooden handle
– The smooth solid wooden handle makes gripping this fire starter safe and easy. By having a secure grip on the handle when striking the fire starter, you will produce more even sparks.
– The handle can also be shaved and used for dry tinder to start a fire in an emergency situation.
2. 3 inch long ferrocerium rod
– This rod has a large surface area for easy striking
– Up to 12,000 strikes from thick 5/16″ (8mm) ferrocerium rod
– Sparks shower at 5,500º F (3,000º C) to ignite a fire in any weather (even wet), at any altitude.
– Perfect for backpacking, hiking, camping, hunting, fishing, bugout, every day carry, emergency, survival, campfires, cooking, gas stoves, and more
– The lanyard is made up of over 9.5 feet of 550 pararacord.
– Paracord has endless uses in survival situations. Some examples are; Tourniquet, Rescue Line, Snare Traps, Fishing Line, Fish Stringer, Hanging food and Game, hauling / Dragging things by hand, Secure a tent or tarp, Making a bow drill kit, Pet collar or leash, the inner strands can be used for dental floss.
4. Striker Edge
– The serrated concave scraper edge makes striking this fire starter safe and easy. Using this striker will throw off a large amount of even sparks great for easy fire starting.
5. Bottle Cap Opener
– Perfect for opening your favorite refreshing beverage after a long day or any other liquids.
– The ruler measures from 0 to 50mm for quick easy measurements if needed
7. Map Scale
– The opposite side of the ruler is a map scale ruler that measures scales from 1:100000 to 5km. Take quick and easy distance measurements on any map.
8. Hex Wrench
– The bottle opener doubles as a hex wrench use to tighten any bolts or hex head nuts that will fit in it.