Stay charged anywhere you go.
The DuraHub is a super rugged and ultra capacity, portable battery bank that can charge up to 4 devices at once, even using QI wireless. It stores the equivalent of a week’s worth of recharge for most phones. Even better, it recharges itself when left in the sun! You can also speed charge it via plug.
With our solar powered battery bank at your side, you’re free to go where you want. Rain or shine, day or night, this battery bank will keep you charged and good to go. Charge it back up in the sun and you are good for up to 7 or more days. For faster charging you can also charge it via plug.
This solar panel portable charger is perfect for any of the following situations:
- Beach days
- Emergency Situations
- Survival Bag Necessity
Why Choose Our Solar Bank?
- Powerful Battery: With the actual 20,000 mAh battery, you will be able to charge your phone 7-10 times. The Li-Polymer battery has gone through rigorous testing to insure durability.
- Wireless Charging: No reason to pull out the cables to charge your device if it supports QI. Make cords a thing of the past and enjoy the ease of setting your phone on the battery bank.
- Built Tough to Last: Built with a protective cover able to take a beating, our device is waterproof and shockproof. Not to mention it looks sharp.
- Free Shipping & Fast Delivery: We have shipped over 10,000 orders, all across the world. We also make sure to get it to you quickly so you can start enjoying our products.
- Easy Returns: 30-day Satisfaction guarantee with Money Back. If you’re not satisfied with your products we will issue a full refund, no questions asked.
Device Compatability FAQ
This device comes with USB Ports on it that will charge any device that can charge with a USB cable. So as long as you have the proper charging cable for your device and it can be plugged into a USB, you will be able to charge your device, including older devices.
► Any iPhone 8 & Above
►Any Samsung Galaxy S7 or Note 5 & Above,
►Any other Qi wireless supported devices (almost every modern smartphone is supported.)
No need to worry! As long as you have a USB charging cable made for your device, you will be fine to charge your phone with this product.
Still have some concerns? Please feel free to call or chat with us and we can confirm it for you!
This will depend on the battery life of your device, but we do have a list of the most common devices and how many charges it will give you below:
• iPhone X/XS – 7-8 times
• iPad – 3-4 times
• iPad Mini – 4 times
• Samsung S8/S9 – 7-8 times
• Samsung Note 7 – 6 times
- Solar power: 1.5W
- Wireless Power: 5W
- Bank Capacity: 20000mAh
- Output interface: 2 USB/ 1 USB-C / QI-Wireless
- USB output: 3x5V / 3A
- Size: 6.5″ x 3.3″ x .9″
- Weight: 13 oz.
The Qi portable solar charger is compatible with anything that charges via USB or QI. iPhone XS Max/XR/XS/X/8/8Plus/Samsung Galaxy S10/S9/S9+/S8/Note 9 and all qi-enabled devices. Built-in 2 USB output and 1 Type-C output, allowing you safe to charge for 4 electronic devices simultaneously.
What are Customers are Saying:
I could not be more pleased with my purchase. The thing came mostly charged and ready to go, tested out charging it in the sun and it worked great, even from inside my window. The thing is built like a tank too, I am excited to take this thing out with me and see how it handles.
Charging my iPhone 8 wirelessly on this thing is such a great feature. I used it while out camping, let it charge then flipped it over after an hour or so and charged up my phone while listening to music, can’t beat it. I have owned a couple of battery banks too, but none that can wirelessly charge and recharge with solar.
Well I really put the waterproof to the test, accidentally had left it out in the yard after doing some work and it got poured on all night. DIDN’T AFFECT IT AT ALL. I was amazed that I didn’t have to try anything to it to make sure it wouldn’t be damaged. My Bluetooth speaker hooked up to it…. Not so lucky.