This fully-functional power bank car starter is a compact, lightweight and powerful battery booster for your dead car battery. Not only that, but it also doubles as a battery bank to charge your electronic devices in a pinch or on the road. Seeing as it fits nicely inside almost any glove box, this item is a must have in any car.
You never know when your car battery might die!
Our power bank car starter features:
- Powerful Lithium Battery Booster at 1500 Amps
- Ergonomically Made Clamps for Safety
- 2 USB Charging Ports + Quick Charge
- Type-C Input & Output
- Multifunctional LED Flashlight/Emergency Strobes
- Weight: 13oz
- Size: 6.1 x 3.4 x 1.2in.
- Input Type-C: 5V-3.0A
- USB Output: QC 5V-3.0A / 5V-2.4A
- Starting Current: 750A
- Peak Current: 1500A
- Battery Capacity: 12000mAh
- Full Charging time: 6 hours
- Battery Cell Composition: Lithium polymer battery
- Cycle boot life: Start car more than 3000 times
- External Testing Certification: CE,FCC,CCC,ROHS
- Working Temperature: -20℃~60 ℃ / -4℉~140℉
Multiple Charging Ports
With 2 USB charging ports and USB-C output port, you can power up to 3 devices at once with enough juice for your family or friends.
Multi-functional LED Flashlight
The most powerful lithium jump starter also has a built in flashlight with 3 modes, solid, strobe & SOS mode for emergencies. Perfect for when you need a roadside flashlight in a pinch.
Device Compatibility FAQ
This device comes with USB Ports on it that will charge any device that can charge with a USB cable. So as long as you have the proper charging cable for your device and it can be plugged into a USB, you will be able to charge your device, including older devices.
Popular Devices it can charge:
►iPhone X/XS/XS MAX/XR/8/8 Plus
►Samsung Galaxy S9+, S9, Note 8, S8, S8+, S7, S7 edge, S6 edge+, Note 5
Plus many many more older devices!
This will depend on the battery life of your device, but we do have a list of the most common devices and how many charges it will give you below:
• iPhone X/XS – 3-4 times
• iPad – 1-2 times
• iPad Mini – 2 times
• Samsung S8/S9 – 3-4 times
• Samsung Note 7 – 3 times